Friday, January 25, 2013

Trying To Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

Ok, I think I am about to loose my mind. Our house has white everything and I mean EVERYTHING! I don't know what is going on with our dog smokey but he is 7 years old and has been potty trained for a VERY long time! At least 4 times a week has been piddling on the floor. At first I thought ok this is because of the move....but we have been in the new house for 3 months now and he has continued to do so. We were already looking into getting a carpet cleaner since the floors were so white but we are now in DESPERATE need of one. I scrub and scrub the floor where he has the accident but I never feel like it is completely clean. He isnt going in the same spot everytime so I dont think that he is picking up the scent to potty in the same area. I am thinking it is time for a vet visit (which he very much hates) before I loose my mind.





1 comment:

  1. Aw he is a cutey...:) My first thought was..time for the vet. I hope you find out what's going on and hopefully its not very serious and if it is it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...