Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just a Little R&R

This week I took some time off from blogging to relax a little before the craziness of school started. So while not much of anything important happened this week I did want to share a few of the freebies I received this week for anyone that is interested. This isn't all of them since I didn't think about taking the picture until two days ago *OOPS* but here is the information on the items in the pictures if you would also like to get them :)


Free Charm bracelet from U By Kotex *HERE*
Free {Butt} Collector from Marlboro *HERE* (sign up with them & they will let you know all of the free items available to you- which is what everyone gets)
Free Miss Jessie's Hair Care Samples *HERE* (you get 2 generous sample packets that you can choose. when you get to payment choose Visa and enter 14 zeros for the card # & 3 zeros for the pin # and then whatever exp date you want) 
OH by the way...it finally got cold this week here in Kentucky. The picture was snapped off my upstairs deck so it isn't great BUT you can see the ice! While I don't like the cold, I am glad to get a little bit of the winter feel.

Ok. I am now done with the randomness of this post lol. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...