Monday, January 14, 2013

Goodbye Christmas

I love Christmas now that I am an adult and normally go all out in the decorations. This year since we had just moved we decided not to decorate a whole bunch..which was something I had to get used to. It didn't seem like Christmas this year I think because we are so used to the Indiana weather and snow. Here in Kentucky is was actually pretty nice out and NO SNOW! I have most of the decorations put away but have had a few things left that I didnt want to put away just yet. The last of the Christmas cheer is now in a box and ready to be put away. So sad...I always hate when the holidays officially end!

My favorite sleigh


 Now to bring all of the "normal & boring" decorations back up until next year! I hope everyone had wonderful holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...