Friday, January 4, 2013

Gone Fishing

While I would like to say the last year has been as peaceful and invigorating as a relaxing fishing trip, that was most defiantly not the case. While a new beginning is what we created, it was far from easy. We relocated to Kentucky where we knew no one but a few family members and that was hard to digest. After a crappy apartment and many jobs we are finally settled into a town, apartment, and lifestyle that makes all of the last years trials worth it. I decided to finally finish my business administration degree and start school next month. I'm terrified to say the least. The thought of failure is all that runs through my mind. My hope is for 2013 to be like a fishing trip. Sometimes your lucky and sometimes your not but in the end you can say it was a fun and adventurousness time. So glad to be back in the blogging world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...