Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fear of the Unknown

While most people feel comfortable in the presence of their doctor or any doctor for that matter, I am terrified. I feel overwhelmed when they get near me or into my personal space at all. With all of that being said, tomorrow I go into the doctor to find out what the exactly the lump is on the back of my neck. I have had it for at least 4 years and have just dealt with the pain due to no insurance and my fear of doctors. I am hoping that it is just something minor and I will be able to get it fixed and be done. But what if they have to lance it? What if its something more? What if, What if, What if? Millions of things swirling through my head but yet I let it go for so long...doesn't make sense, does it? I keep having mini panic attacks in my body saying "What the hells wrong with you..dont go, dont go!" Im taking the leap and doing whats got to be done.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah definitely go get check out :) Hope all is fine.

    xx
    Nike O.
    www.eighthundredsqft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for checking my blog out. I checked yours out and now follow :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...