Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blogging For Books

I was reading through other blogs and kept seeing Blogging for books reviews on their pages. I was intrigued  I love to read a good book! I have really been slacking in that department the last few years and going to their website sparked my interest again! I signed up and selected my first book that I will review. It will be coming in the mail in the next 10-14 days. How exiting! You get free books for reading and reviewing them. How awesome. So I will let you know when I get the book in and then when I am finished I will post the review. I did some research and it seems like an awesome program! So bloggers....if you love to read and give feedback, you have to go to http://www.BloggingForBooks.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...