Thursday, January 24, 2013

Behind the Program


Like lots of other families we went through last year and cut expenses that we didn't need. One of those expenses was cable. At first I thought I was going to die. I mean come on how else am I supposed to know what is going on with Desperate Housewives LOL.

We have just recently decided to get Netflix...which I love..so I have been catching up on some of my favorite shows. I just discovered Sons of Anarchy and Lost....I know, I know they were around WAYYY before a year ago but I never watched. I am completely obsessed with them now. I have been able to watch all the seasons at once and I LOVE that! I finished all of the Sons of Anarchy seasons that they have and have now completely submerged myself in LOST. What amazingly great shows. I guess they do still make some quality shows. Don't get me wrong, I love a few reality tv shows BUT the aren't quality shows. Glad to see that there is still a little hope for television programs.




1 comment:

  1. I looooooooove SOA too :) Can´t wait for season six :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...