Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back To School

I am going to be completely honest here and just say...I am FREAKING out! Holy crap! I have been out of college for a few years now and the closer that my start date gets the more nervous I get. The reason I left college was because I ended up with an amazing job and went to salary pay. So in turn that meant working at least 50-60 hours a week. My homework time after work became my time to work on things I had to being home. Little did I know that a year into my amazing job that they would have a huge layoff. I was devastated. Now its time to move on. I don't want to fail. That is my biggest fear. On a good note though, I absolutely love to buy school supplies lol. When I have children they will be hooked up at back to school shopping time. I just cant help myself. I LOVE office supplies! I am exclusively taking online classes this time since I will be babysitting part time and then working part time. I am lucky that I have the opportunity this time that my boyfriend wants me to focus on school and finish. What a blessing! Many people don't get that opportunity...what a lucky girl I am! I think online will fit me better because I get extream anxiety when I am in big group settings and that's exactly what college classes are. I ready to start this new chapter but extreamly nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...