Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinterest Addict

Oh my, Oh my I am HOOKED! Im sure most of you know what Pinterest is but for those of you who dont, check it out...you can thank me later lol :) I am addicted. Its amazing and I love every single thing about it. It has the most amazing DYI ideas, receipts, organization ideas, ect. I cant wait to begin re-decorating EVERYTHING. I am sure that Steven (boyfriend) will have a small hernia since I just got done decorating every room in the house. I love to decorate my house, ironically growing up I wanted to be an interior decorator. And now I have a billion new ideas to organize and make my house look ahh-mazing! I have found a new love and was so excited I had to share. So maybe ill share my new creations as I make them.

1 comment:

  1. I am also addicted to Pinterest... Soooo addicting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...