Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Beginning To The End

Justina Who? Growing up we are always told who we should be, where we will be, and what we should do. Our parents rightfully craft a plan for our life that they expect to be followed. After all we are the apple from their tree, right? The only problem with that for me was, I didn't have a well thought out crafted path. They say that you are a product of your environment and you will be what you are taught. Well I've decided that will not be me. I will be my own product and not a statistic. I came out of high school thinking that I knew who I was and what I wanted, I was wrong. I have changed my major a few times as well as changed job fields. With recently being laid off from a job that I gave a huge part of my life to I am on a new journey to figure out, what in the hell am I here for? When I got the job I dreamed of moving up in the company and it being my career choice. WRONG. I just had my seven year anniversary with my high school sweetheart, and I am hoping that the ring is coming soon! Who knows maybe that's the direction life will go for a bit. What am I destined to be? Not only career wise but as a person. I thought I would share my crazy, out of sorts life and one day maybe I will be able to answer, Justina Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...