Sunday, January 1, 2012

About Me


Growing up we are always asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" The answer was usually an astronaut, police officer, fireman, actor/actress, teacher, lawyer, and so on. But what happens when we actually grow up? Usually its not the same "big" dream that we all had as a child. Moving along in the 20's has been quite the journey so far. I'm imperfect, far from a model, in love, and on a quest to figure out exactly who I am destined to be. That is why I ask, Justina Who?

As you can see, my name is Justina and I am currently rockin' my way through my 20's. Justina Who is a lifestyle blog that I started to share my life and everything I love as I am discovering exactly who I am. I am new to the almost housewife game and it has been quite an adjustment going from a full time working professional to a full time college student. I am currently working to achieve my degree in Business and then it is off to cosmetology school to learn the skills and art to all things beauty because my end goal is to own my own salon. I have been with my high school sweetheart for 9 nine years and we have 2 fur babies that I adore. I primarily share beauty, fashion, and DIY posts but honestly who knows what could get thrown in there from time to time...that is real life after all isn't it? 

This is my journey and I am happy to have you along for the ride!

XX,

Justina Marie

10 comments:

  1. I love that your with your hs sweetheart bc I am too! I'm alot older than u (38) but ashley is only 21. Where do you guys live? We're in Navarre, Fl. And we love our dog like he's our child too! We couldn't have kids of our own. But we're happy now just being doggie parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in Berea, Kentucky. I grew up on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi so our hopes are to eventually continue south. We have been trying to have to have babies for a couple of years now but haven't had any success so I think that is why we treat our animals more like kids lol.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that we have come in contact. One of the best things about blogging is meeting people that I have so much in common with. We are really hoping to have a baby by the end of next year. It can be so difficult at times but fingers crossed. My email is mcnearjm@gmail.com if you ever have any questions about blogging or how to do certain things. I am no pro but I will help however possible. I did not have anyone in the beginning and it was so overwhelming.

      Delete
  3. I know, I love meeting new people, all of the beauty bloggers I have met so far are the absolute sweetest and nicest girls! :) Will keep you in my prayers, it definitely can be hard, but all worth it in the end.
    Thank you so much, I more than likely will be contacting you with tons of questions. :) You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been with my high school sweetheart for 9 years too and we also have two fur babies! It's nice to “meet" you and I look forward to reading and following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan! I am so glad that we are following each other and have similarities :) Love "meeting" new bloggie friends!

      Delete
  5. I love the way you curl your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your story! I too am with my hs sweetheart! We've been together for 6 years now and married for 1! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...